Clinic and Laboratory Integration Program (CLIP)
The Cancer Research Institute Clinic and Laboratory Integration Program (CLIP) supports pre-clinical and translational research that can be directly applied to optimizing cancer immunotherapy in the clinic. CLIP grants are awarded to qualified scientists exploring clinically relevant questions aimed at improving the effectiveness of cancer immunotherapies.
The Cancer Research Institute established CLIP to support investigators who are studying critical topics at the intersection of laboratory and clinical research.
Proposals in all cancers are encouraged.
Deadline has been revised to:
Full application: 01.03.21
Duration: Two years
Funding: $200,000 USD
- Faculty appointment as a tenure-track assistant professor (or higher rank) at the time of award activation.
- Or, institutional documentation must accompany the Letter of Intent indicating that PI will hold the position of assistant professor (or higher rank) by the time of award activation.
- No citizenship restrictions
- Research supported by the award may be conducted at medical schools and research centers in the United States or abroad.
- Letter of Intent (LOI), and, if invited
- Full Application
- Letters of intent and associated supporting documents must be submitted electronically through a special submission portal.
- LOI: 01 November 2021
- Full Application: 01 February 2022
- CLIP Application Guidelines
- The application portal can be found here.
- For any other questions, please contact the Research Office
- Informed public
- The Research Office