Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Research Grant Call for Proposal
Research grants are intended to support basic science research. Studies may be carried out at the subcellular, cellular, animal, or patient levels. To be considered, proposals must be hypothesis-driven and provide sufficient preliminary data to justify Cystic Fibrosis Foundation support.
- $125,000 per year
- Up to 2 years
- Grant maybe competitively renewed for additional funding
- 12% indirect costs
- Full Application 07 December 2021
- United States residents and applicants from outside the United States are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be independent investigators (an individual who is out of fellowship training and whose institution allows them to submit applications for research funding as a Principle Investigator).
- Additional eligibility requirements can be found in the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation website
- Policies and Guidelines can be found on the Cystic Fibrosis website
- For more information: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Grants and Contracts Office