Call for proposal
Enable-InnoSeed ENAC joint call 2017
The enable-InnoSeed ENAC call for projects is a joint initiative of ENAC School and the enable Program of the Technology Transfer Office (TTO) aiming to ease the path to commercialization of promising innovation projects stemming from ENAC.
This call is open to ENAC researchers who have submitted or wish to do so, an invention or software disclosure to the EPFL’s Technology Transfer Office (TTO).
The grants under the call is up to 60KCHF per project and should help ENAC scientists and engineers :
- Refine or upgrade an invention
- Validate applications and use
- Explore market
- Produce prototypes
- Establish proof-of-concept
- Carry out scale-up assessments
- Increase robustness
- Develop user friendly interfaces
- Assess the commercial viability of applications
- Develop a business-minded perspective on their work.
Submission deadline: By March 30, 2017
Starting date : Anytime within 3 months following decision
Decision delay: By April 30, 2017
Costs covered: Salaries (internal and outsourcing), hardware, software and consumables
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM HERE
More information: http://innoseed-enac.epfl.ch/enable-InnoSeed_Call
Question & application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessibility General public