Gebert Rüf Stiftung | InnoBooster call for proposal
The programme InnoBooster supports university-based, high-potential business cases from the Venture Kick programme with the aim of substantially accelerating their market entry. In particular, it supports proposals where a R&D or design boost can speed up the success of the deep tech business case.
Who can apply: applicants employed at Swiss universities or research institutions (ETH Domain, cantonal university, university of applied sciences)
Your project MUST:
- Already be in the Venture Kick process
- Already be approved by a funding programme (BRIDGE PoC, Innosuisse, EPFL Innogrant or similar)
- Rooted at Swiss universities or research institutions (ETH Domain, cantonal university, university of applied sciences)
- Be beneficial to society
Funding & Duration: Max. CHF 150,000 for up to 18 months
- For: salaries and materials costs directly related to the project.
- Does NOT cover: infrastructure or overheads.
- Next Application deadline: 1 February 2023, 23:59 CEST
- Pitch to the Board of Trustees, if invited: Tuesday, 02 May 2023
The selection process takes 3 months.
For any questions please contact [email protected]