[ Geneva Science-Policy Interface | Impact Collaboration Programme ]
The Impact Collaboration Programme (ICP) is an annual call for projects by the Geneva Science-Policy Interface (GSPI) with the support of the Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs.
The programme is meant to promote science-informed policies and programmes that can positively impact global issues addressed in the International Geneva ecosystem. The ICP provides support to projects which focus on science-policy engagement activities and explicitly support science-informed policy/programming and/or policy-relevant science in the context of International Geneva.
Who can apply:
- at least one academic partner (no geographical limitation) + one partner from the International Geneva ecosystem carrying policy work or implementation work.
- Max. CHF 40K per project (CHF 120K total for projects selected in 2022)
- Include 10% overhead in your budget.
- Eligible expenditures are limited to the costs directly related to the Project budget (including salaries).
- Non-eligible costs include material (hardware, computers) and expenditures covered by overhead costs.
For further information: