[ Ikea Foundation Switzerland - funding for prototypes, product development and events | Research funding ]
The Ikea Foundation Switzerland supports:
- Prototypes and product developments anywhere in the world
- Product and collection presentations at public exhibitions anywhere in the world
- Competitions (only if its programme is arranged by specialists and its results are judged by experts)
- Workshops and lectures (only if targeting students or treating topics relevant to students)
Supported projects must be in the fields of:
- Architecture: architecture, interior design, landscape architecture (incl. scenography), urban construction and room planning;
- Design: product design, furniture or lighting design, textile design;
- Arts and crafts: ceramics, jewellery, pottery and glassware, textiles.
Who can apply
- Max. 32 years old (except for Events Grants that are open to applicants of any age) +
- Swiss residency or applicants with a proven link to the country (lived in CH for at least 3 years or born in CH) +
- Any career level
Funding and duration: no upper or lower limit.
- Eligible costs for prototypes and product development: production costs, material costs, overall costs and costs for planning and administration.
- Eligible costs for events: administrative costs (rent, fees, technology, administrative outlay, costs for communication and marketing, wages etc.) and overall costs for the event.
- 1 February, 1 June and 1 October (every year)
- Decision: within 1 month.
For more information, please have a look at the foundation website and call webpage.