[ International Team for Implantology | Research funding in implant dentistry ]
Founded in Basel in 1980, the International Team for Implantology (ITI) is a global association of professionals in implant dentistry. The ITI supports preclinical and clinical research in implant dentistry and related fields. Projects must be relevant to current clinical issues in implant dentistry.
Priority research areas 2021-2023:
- Best practice treatment protocols and workflows
- Innovative regenerative strategies/Personalized medicine
- Peri-implant health and disease
- Big data and PROMs in implant dentistry
Who can apply:
- Young and experienced researchers who are affiliated with a university/an academic institution.
- Applicants cannot have received an ITI grant within the previous 3 years and can only submit one application per deadline.
- Small grants: max. CHF 50’000
- Large grants: max. CHF 200’000
- Eligible costs: personnel, research-related costs, equipment, consumables, travel, patient care costs, animal care costs, consortium/contractual/consultant costs, 20% overheads.
Deadlines: 27 February and 31 August (every year)
Decision: within 6-10 weeks from submission.
For further information, please have a look at the call webpage, application form, call guidelines, the composition of the ITI Research Committee and supported projects.