Jacques and Gloria Gossweiler Foundation | Neurology Research Grant
|Category||Call for proposal|
The purpose of the Foundation is to support research on non-pharmacological treatment of symptoms experienced by patients with Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders performed in a research center in or related to Switzerland.
Who can apply:
- Principal investigators must be in a position to carry out the research project under his or her own responsibility.
- The applicant must be able to show that he/she is employed at least 50% for the duration of the project at a research institution, with the necessary research infrastructure.
Duration: 24 months (renewable for up to 24 months)
Eligible costs: salaries (applicant’s own salary is not eligible), consumables, patient-related expenses and equipment.
Deadline: 30 September 2022
- All requested documents must be in English.
- Applicants are requested to prepare one single PDF - file with all above items and to submit it by E-mail to [email protected]
- A hard copy should be sent together with the application form to the Secretariat of the Foundation: Jacques und Gloria Gossweiler Stiftung, Taubenstrasse 8, Postfach, 3001 Bern, Switzerland
Please contact [email protected] to obtain the mandatory institutional support letter at least 7 working days prior to the deadline.
For more information, please have a look at the Foundation’s website, past supported project and the application form.
- General public