[ Jacques and Gloria Gossweiler Foundation | Research funding & Postdoc fellowships ]
|Category||Call for proposal|
The purpose of the Foundation is to support research projects by principle investigators and fellowships by postdoctoral researchers in the field of chronicle diseases and cancer with a focus on:
- Hematology → by supporting high quality basic and applied research on MPD and CML.
- Neurology → by supporting both small, short-term exploratory studies and more advanced, long-term research projects on non-pharmacological and non-surgical treatment of Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders.
The Foundation focuses on projects, which do not get enough support from public or private funders.
Who can apply:
- Principle investigators at institutions that are internationally renowned in their field of research.
- Scientific or medical postdoctoral researchers to conduct research in Switzerland.
Duration: 24 months (renewable for up to 24 months)
Eligible costs: salaries, consumables, patient-related expenses and equipment.
- for the Haematology call: 30 September 2021
- for the Neurology call: 30 September 2022
Please contact [email protected] to obtain the mandatory institutional support letter at least 7 working days prior to the deadline.
For more information, please have a look at the Foundation’s website.