Parkinson Schweiz | Research funding on Parkinson’s disease
One day, Parkinson's disease must be treatable or - better still - be prevented. To pursue this goal, the association Parkinson Suisse offers partial or complete funding of current or planned Parkinson-related projects, studies and training stays.
Consideration is given to work in the fields of basic research, clinical medicine, nursing and other health professions, and social sciences related to Parkinson’s disease.
Who can apply:
- researchers and research groups based in Switzerland as well as
- Swiss citizens engaged in scientific activities outside Switzerland.
- Applications are also accepted from health professions, nursing and social sciences.
Funding & Duration: no upper or lower limit
(the association’s annual budget is CHF 400’000 and 4 projects were selected in 2020 and in 2019)
Deadline: 31 May (every year)
- Submit your application in a single PDF to [email protected]
- Join: a letter of support from the head of clinic or institute and an approval from the competent Ethics Commission (if applicable).
For further information and application, please have a look at the information sheet (available on the call webpage) and at supported projects (see annual reports – section “encouragement de la recherche”).