Preparing Collaborative Grant Proposals
|Hour||12:00 › 13:00|
Funders increasingly emphasize collaborative approaches to research projects. The process of writing such collaborative proposals might seem like a daunting and overwhelming task to researchers.
The aim of this workshop is to increase confidence in participating in collaborative proposals, by sharing common mistakes to avoid during the preparation and provide the opportunity to talk with experts with a track record in securing collaborative proposal funding.
This workshop does not target specific funding schemes and will provide general advice.
12:00 - 12:10 – Introduction by the Research Office: general tips and services for preparing collaborative grants
12:10 - 12:40 – Insights from EPFL experts:
- Adrian Ionescu, Full Professor, Head of Nanolab
- Jan Van Herle, Senior Scientist, Group of Energy Materials
- Antonella Ragnelli, Grant Manager, Laboratory of Photonics and Quantum Measurements
- Luisa Pastore, Scientific Project Manager, Smart Living Lab Centre, SWEET-SWICE consortium
- Markéta Pankhurst, Project Manager, Laboratory of Intelligent Systems
The workshop will be held on Zoom. The meeting link will be sent to registered participants.
Any questions? Please contact the EPFL Research Office ([email protected])