[ Registrations open for the Swiss-Iranian Research Workshop, 20 June 2019 ]
In May 2018, a Swiss delegation (representatives of SBFI, SNSF, universities and research institutions) visited Iran to intensify research cooperation between the two countries.
This year, an Iranian delegation is visiting Switzerland. As part of this visit, ZHAW, SERI’s leading house for bilateral research collaboration with South Asia and Iran, is organising a workshop in Winterthur on Thursday, 20 June 2019 (from 10.00-17.00), where researchers from Iran and Switzerland are to meet in order to get to know each other, exchange views on technical topics and develop joint research projects.
The workshop is open to researchers with permanent employment in Switzerland at any university, university of applied sciences, university of teachers education or any officially recognized research institute, and active in one of the following focus areas:
- Mental Health
- Non-communicable diseases
- Environmental Technologies
Please note: the number of registrations from Swiss researchers is limited to 10. We therefore recommend you to register as soon as possible by following the applicable link below:
- Registrations from researchers in the field of mental healthhttps://de.surveymonkey.com/r/mentheal
- Registrations of researchers from the field of non-communicable diseases: https://de.surveymonkey.com/r/noncommunicablediseases
- Registrations from researchers in the field of environmental technologies: https://de.surveymonkey.com/r/EnvironmentalTechnologies
Participation is free of cost.
Leading House South Asia and Iran
ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences, CH-8401 Winterthur, Switzerland