[ Rising Tide Foundation for Clinical Cancer Research | Research funding ]
Rising Tide Foundation for Clinical Cancer Research was established in Switzerland in 2010 to support ground-breaking cancer research that has the potential to create immediate and meaningful impact, directly enabling treatment access to patients. Funding goes to truly innovative and unique patient-centred research, either early-stage clinical studies or translation research, focused on prevention, detection, treatments and aftercare. The foundation does NOT support basic research nor phase IV trials.
Funding from other granting agencies must be disclosed and cannot overlap with the proposed study.
Who can apply: new and established clinical investigators anywhere in the world.
Funding: no upper or lower limit
Duration: max. 5 years.
- portion of the PI’s and other key personnel’s salary related to the proposed project.
- approved treatment- and study-related patient-care costs (incl. extraordinary laboratory and imaging studies and supplies).
- publication and data management costs.
- equipment and equipment maintenance (rarely funded, only in justified cases).
- Does NOT cover: conference, outreach and overheads costs.
Letters of intent can be submitted all year round.
Full applications (upon invitation).
Decision: within 3-6 months in May, August and December.
Start of the project: within 6 months from decision. Patient impact within 36 months.
Application: go to the online application form > click on “Grant Opportunities” > filter by Grant Maker “Rising Tide Foundation for Clinical Cancer Research”; click on “Cancer Research” > “Apply Now” > read, sign and upload the call guidelines on the portal; and fill out the online application form.
For more information, please visit the call webpage and have a look at the call guidelines, FAQs, how to apply and awarded grants.