Call for proposal
[ SATW | RESEARCH FUNDING ]
The "Germaine de Staël" programme promotes collaboration between French and Swiss researchers and research teams by reimbursing travel and accommodation expenses incurred by Swiss team members as part of attending meetings or conferences in France.
Projects including PhD students and young researchers are especially encouraged.
Who can apply
- Every public or private Swiss research institute (higher education institutions, universities, research institutes, HES/FHS and companies).
- All scientific fields.
Duration: 2019 and 2020 (2 years)
Funding of up to CHF 4500 per project per year for:
- Shorts trips to France (max.10 days per trip, several trips are allowed).
- Travel by train or plane, if cheaper, and exceptionally by car only when needed for specific research purposes.
- Accommodation costs (up to CHF 240 per night in Paris and up to CHF 150 per night elsewhere in France).
- Daily allowance (CHF 95 in Paris and CHF 80 elsewhere in France for meals, metro, etc).
- Any other costs are excluded.
Deadline: 15 May 2018 - extended to 30 May 2018
Contact Research Office
Accessibility General public