[ Swiss Foundation for Nutrition Research I Research Funding – Doctoral/Postdoctoral Funding – Publications – Scientific visits]
The Swiss Foundation for Nutrition Research (SFEFS) supports:
- Basic research, experimental or clinical studies and surveys to generate new nutritional knowledge in human nutrition in Switzerland. The project must be in direct relationship to human nutrition.
- Grants for postdoctoral researchers.
- Co-funding for doctoral students.
- Scientific visits in Switzerland or abroad to learn new methods or specific techniques.
- Publication costs to disseminate important scientific results.
Who can apply: Swiss researchers or researchers working in Switzerland.
- 31 July (every year): for requests exceeding CHF 10'000 (decision October/November).
- All year round: for requests of up to CHF 10’000 (decision in 1-3 months).
Duration: 1 year
For more information and application, please have a look at the application form, at past successful projects and at the Foundation’s website.