swissuniversities | Call for Open Research Data Grants: International initiatives
|Category||Call for proposal|
The Open Science I Phase B – ORD programme implements those action lines of the ORD Action Plan, a collaborative process between the ETH Domain, the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF), the Swiss Academies of Arts and Sciences, under the responsibility of swissuniversities.
As defined in the ORD Action Plan, Measure C1 aims to raise awareness among researchers for the benefits of ORD practices and to promote FAIR principles. This measure is therefore designed to facilitate appropriate training and further education, encourage the networking of data stewards and other experts, and foster international exchange and participation in European and international networks.
Action line C1.3: Mobilise and facilitate participation in relevant international initiatives
- Content: The goal of Action Line C1.3 is to ensure adequate representation of Swiss researchers in international forums and initiatives. The call for proposals targets eligible Swiss higher education institutions and initiatives, aiming to enable their participation in relevant European and international initiatives by financing membership fees.
- Funding Duration: max. until the end of 2024
- Call for proposals: from 18 April 2023 (continuous call until the budgeted funds are exhausted)
- The application must be signed by the president or rector of all participating higher education institutions
- Link to the application guidelines.
Institutions eligible for funding are listed here.
Other swissuniversities ORD grants: see this Memento.
Contact person at swissuniversities: Ariane Studer, Co-coordinator Open Science programme – Open Research Data
Tel : +41 31 335 07 64