[ The OPO Foundation | Research Funding ]
The OPO Foundation supports basic and applied research projects within or linked to the disciplines of pharmacy and medicine.
- The Foundation supports concrete, self-contained and broad-based projects that are not taken into account by the public sector.
- Projects must be based in Switzerland. Smaller projects abroad with a connection to Switzerland may also be considered.
- The Foundation does NOT support projects with a commercial background.
Who can apply: young and established scientists.
Funding: usually ~CHF 50’000, but max. CHF 100’000
Duration: varies depending on the project type.
Preliminary examination (optional): submit an abstract (incl. the requested amount) to Mr. Martin Schmid ([email protected]) at least 1 month before the official deadline.
Deadline: 31 March and 30 September (every year). Submit your proposal by mail to OPO-Stiftung, Kirchgasse 42, 8001 Zürich
The proposal must include
- Accompanying letter with clearly summarized main points of the project.
- Brief summary of the project description (executive summary)
- Project description (including project title, keywords, timeplan, expected starting date, duration and where the project will be carried out).
- Project management team (institution, project leader and team members, incl. CVs and publication lists).
- Detailed Budget (including financial plan, as well as information on requested funding and already awarded grants).
For more information and application, please have a look at the foundation website.