[ Wyck Foundation | Research funding on myotonic dystrophy ]
Founded in 2015 in London, the Wyck Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality of life of people living with myotonic dystrophy (DM), the most common form of muscular dystrophy, through funding for basic and translational research, and patient advocacy.
The Wyck Foundation accepts applications to fund therapy development, basic and translational research and advocacy efforts to improve the quality of life of those affected by myotonic dystrophy.
Application: requests for funding should be initiated via a Letter of Inquiry (LOI) that includes the following:
- Proposal overview (not to exceed 2 single-spaced pages)
- Official documentation of charitable status
- Project budget
- Current audited financial statement (if applicable)
- List of members of the applicant organization’s board of trustees (if applicable)
- Key project staff biographies
For further information and application, have a look at the call webpage and current grantees.