Academic Citizens’ Assembly 2022
Do you want to help shape the urgently needed Swiss climate policy, working on a new democratic process for Switzerland?
Building on ACA 2021’s success, the 2022 edition will look for climate actions with 75% or higher acceptance. The resulting climate policy should reduce emissions by at least 47% by 2030, so we can stay within 1.5°C of warming.
- Academic principles will guide us: evidence-based, lobby-free, no ideology.
- ACA 2022 is open to academia, arts, administrations, civil society, and companies.
- Participants should know and live in Switzerland, now or in the recent past.
- Deliberations, proposal writing, and preparatory readings will be in English.
The Assembly will take place on Saturday 02.04.2022, from 09:00-17:00, in person at EPFL (CO2 + breakout rooms) and online ( link sent to registered participants).
- General public
- Registration required
- The Academic Citizens’ Assembly is an initiative of the EPFL-BSL annual Symposium on Societal Transition Pathways