[ Ajinomoto Innovation Alliance Program | Research funding on personalised nutrition ]
Ajinomoto Co., Inc. launches a new call for proposals to fund innovative ideas and technologies in the following fields:
- Diagnosis and digital technology to provide personalized nutrition services.
- Novel manufacturing and analytical technology (to improve and compensate Ajinomoto group's technology such as AJIPHASE® and Corynex®) for peptides, proteins, oligonucleotides and their derivatives.
- Innovative ideas for the process in which cell therapy products (CTPs) are prepared, stored and delivered to patients.
- Next-generation food ingredients, food processing technology and preservation methods that contribute to food sustainability.
- Food manufacturing and processing of alternative proteins for meat or milk.
Who can apply: applicants from research institutions, academia, companies, and other organizations which explore the fields of bioengineering, food sciences, IT, material sciences, medicine, pharmacology, physiology, biology, nutritional science, molecular biology, chemistry and so on.
Funding & duration: JPY 2 million for 12 months.
Application: should NOT include confidential information, trade secrets, and other proprietary information of either the applicant or third party.
Deadline: 30 April 2019
Evaluation by Ajinomoto’s scientists.
Decision: within 8 weeks from the call deadline.
For further information, please have a look at the call webpage and guidelines.