CoSec Training (EN)
|Hour||09:00 › 16:00|
|Speaker||Kirstin Friedrich, Sébastien Gex, Eleonora Simeoni, Simona Frateschi, Yvan Belaieff, Stéphane Karlen, Thomas Laporte|
|Event Language||French, English|
The training is aimed at future safety coordinators (CoSec), who in the future will take over the responsibility for occupational safety in their respective unit(s).
The participants will learn the most important basics and the means to perceive the tasks of a safety coordinator in their unit(s), organize safety at work and coordinate the intervention of a specialist at work.
The training is organized on the EPFL campus in Lausanne, for one day and is offered in French or English. The course is given by OHS collaborators. The content of the training is transmitted through presentations and workshops.
The training is validated by an exam that the participants complete within 15 days after the training day.
- To know a CoSec’s responsibilities
- To know a CoSec’s terms of reference
- To know fundamental occupational health and safety principles and understand the concept of safety culture
- To be capable of playing a key role in the prevention of accidents and incidents
- To know EPFL’s various safety and health departments
- To know the useful documentation for a CoSec
- To know the right behavior after an accident
9:00 Role and duties (PDF)
10:15 Legal bases
10:45 Safety at work (PDF)
11:30 Health at Work (PDF)
12:00 Lunch break
13:15 CoSec webpage | Doors label (PDF)
14:00 Chemical storage | Barcode creation (PDF)
15:00 Accident simulation
15:15 Summary of the day and questions
- Registration required
- This event is internal
- Sébastien Gex, Simona Frateschi