[ Federal Office of Transport (FOT) | Call for project proposals ]
The Swiss Federal Office of Transport provides funding for projects that contribute to the goals of the Energy Strategy for Public Transport 2050 programme (ESPT 2050).
The goals of the ESPT 2050 are to:
- Increase energy efficiency
- Opt out of nuclear energy
- Reduce CO2 emissions
- Produce renewable energy
The FOT makes a call for project proposals with free choice of subject. Various projects are considered:
- Research and innovation projects
- Pilot projects
- Communication of good practice examples
- Acquisition and transfer of know-how
- Innovative business models
Funding: no upper limit
- FOT support is limited to 40% (exceptionally 60%) of the project costs.
- The applicant responds to the call using the "Declaration of Interest" form (in French or German) and submits a project idea to the FOT ([email protected])
- Applications may be submitted in German or French.
- The FOT assesses the project idea and gives its OK and advice for the next step or rejects the project idea.
- The applicant submits a project plan (maximum 15 pages + annexes, incluant un résumé).
Next Deadline: 30 June 2021
For more information and application, please have a look at FOT call webpage, the application procedure (in French), the Declaration of Interest form (in French), the project plan guidelines (in French), and past project examples.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]