Call for proposal
[Fondation Dalle Molle | “Quality of life” prize]
The 8th edition of the Dalle Molle Foundation “Quality of life” prize calls for innovative research projects in the sciences and new technologies that are contributing new and original solutions to the improvement of the quality of life. The foundation supports research pursuing:
- The harmonious and balanced management of city life,
- The promotion of rewarding human, economic, social and cultural activities,
- The promotion of socio-cultural integration, as well as human dignity, independence and personal development and
- The enrichment of communication and social interaction.
- The competition is open to individuals from all professional backgrounds and of all ages.
- Only ongoing research projects based in Switzerland or Italy are eligible.
- Public or private funding bodies must have recognized the scientific quality of the project.
Funding: CHF 10’000 for costs related to the improvement of the awarded research project.
Deadline: 30 April 2018
Application: prepare your application following the foundation’s regulations and submit it to the following address:
Fondation Dalle Molle pour la qualité de la vie c/o Institut de recherche Idiap
Rue Marconi 19
Case postale 592
For more information, have a look at the call website, the call document and the composition of the jury.
Contact Research Office
Accessibility General public