[ Fondation Gelbert | Research funding ]
Established in 2008 in Geneva, Fondation Gelbert supports innovative, replicable and quality projects on the following topics:
- environmental protection
- animal protection
- development of new and clean energies as well as
- academic research on ophthalmology.
The foundation provides support to innovative, replicable and quality projects on the following topics: environmental protection, animal protection, the development of new and clean energies as well as academic research on ophthalmology. The Foundation supports neither strictly individual projects (thesis, scholarship, training, etc.) nor travel, congress, conference or seminar costs.
Who can apply: Applicants based in French-speaking Switzerland, particularly in Geneva.
Funding: No upper or lower limit on funding or duration.
- Eligible costs: Personnel (excl. PI’s salary) and project-related costs. Does not cover overheads.
- Submit an abstract of your project by filling up the online form “Demande préalable de soutien”. The Board of Trustees will issue a preliminary ruling and, if favorable, invite you to submit a full application.
- Upon invitation, submit your full application at least 6 months before the start of the project to Fondation Gelbert, rue du Rhône 118, 1204 Genève.
For further information, please have a look at the call webpage and guidelines.