[ Foundation Inartis - Funding for health innovations improving the quality of Life for patients undergoing treatment | Research funding ]
Debiopharm Group and Foundation Inartis have launched their fourth ‘Challenge’ on the theme ‘Quality of Life for Patients undergoing Treatment.’
This “Challenge” aims to encourage innovation in the health sector by rewarding practical solutions intended to improve patient comfort and quality of life.
The ultimate goal is to speed up the implementation and/or commercialization of successful entries.
- Impact on the user (patients, customers, employees, etc.).
- Observed or planned regional, national or international economic consequences.
- The originality of the project and the approach.
- Cooperation with academic and/or economic circles.
- The relevance of the entry to the Challenge.
Who can apply: the challenge is open to interdisciplinary groups of min. 2 applicants.
Funding: This ‘Challenge’ has a total value of CHF 80’000, of which CHF 25’000 will go to the chosen project. The rest will be distributed among the 5 finalists.
Deadline: 30 April 2019 at 23h59.
- Note that, at this stage, it is not necessary to have a prototype or a business plan, it is above all the idea that will be judged.
- Send your entry via email@example.com or by post to Inartis, CP 76, CH-1015 Lausanne.
Decision: July 2019
For further information and application, please have a look at the call webpage, guidelines (including the composition of the jury), rules and regulations, FAQs and past laureates.