[ Foundation Promobilia | Research and Development Funding ]
The Foundation Promobilia supports:
- research and development of technical aids so that disabled persons could benefit of a more active life. The foundation’s support aims also at ensuring that these products get into production and reach those in need.
- research about the comprehension of reading and writing difficulties.
- research around diseases that could lead to severe motion problems.
Who can apply:
- Applicants at a recognized university or equivalent institution, in Sweden or abroad.
- Private persons and industrial projects are not eligible.
Funding & Duration:
- SEK 100,000 – 500,000 (in USD about 10,000 – 100,000) for max. 2 years.
- Matching funds are encouraged.
- Eligible costs: salaries, equipment, material, other project-related costs, including subcontracting.
- Please consider 20% overheads.
Deadline: 11 October 2018
- Submit your application at least 7 working days prior to the deadline to email@example.com to request the institutional signature of the application form (p.7).
- applications must be submitted by regular mail.
- 2 deadlines per year in March and October.
- For non-independent PIs: the application form must be signed (p.7) also by the head of the unit.
- Ethical compliance is checked at the submission level.
- Have a look at the instructions for foreign applicants.
For more information, please have a look at the call webpage.