Live webinar : Mass Cytometry (CyTOF) Session, Novelties and Applications
On Thursday 3 December at 10:00 CET the Flow Cytometry Core Facility will be hosting a Live Seminar on "Mass Cytometry Session, Novelties and Applications" presented by Emilie Gregori from the Fluidigm FAS team.
The webinar will highlight:
- A presentation of the EPFL platform by Sènan D'Almeida
- An overview of mass cytometry, or CyTOF technology
- An overview of the latest tools for mass cytometry
- A review of the latest publications featuring mass cytometry, highlighting the breadth of applications available
Émilie and Anne-Sophie will be available to speak to you virtually on a 1 to 1 basis from 11:00am on Thursday. This is a chance to discuss your projects in more detail and to find out how CyTOF technology and Fluidigm solutions can enhance your work.
We hope you can join us !
Your FCCF team
- General public
- Registration required
- Flow Cytometry Core Facility
- Please contact [email protected] for more informations