Call for proposal
[ Swiss Academy of Medical Sciences | Théodore Ott Fund ]
Since 1993, the Swiss Academy of Medical Sciences (SAMS) has been supporting projects in neurological sciences with resources from the Théodore Ott Fund, physician and Professor of Neurology in Lausanne (1909 – 1991).
- Applications may be submitted by research groups or, preferably, by young neuroscientists (< 45 years old by the submission deadline).
- In accordance with the donor’s will, Swiss researchers have priority for funding.
- Research projects in clinical or translational neurology.
- Projects must be carried out at a Swiss higher education institution.
- Short research stays abroad are possible during the grant period to strengthen international cooperation.
Funding: max. CHF 80'000.– per project.
If desired, the granted amount can be used to cover the main applicant’s salary.
Duration: max. 3 years
Next submission deadline: 1 April 2018
Earliest project start: 1 September 2018
Application: Register your application on the online application form and send it in a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, have a look at the call’s website and at the composition of the selection committee. Please note that the next call for proposals for the Théodore Ott Fund may be launched in 2020.
Contact Research Office
Accessibility General public