Tech4Eva Accelerator Application
Tech4Eva is the first Swiss startup accelerator program in the field of FemTech!
Tech4Eva is a 9-month start-up acceleration program, aiming to help selected start-up companies to refine their business models and go-to-market process strategy, to meet investors and potential customers, through thematic workshops, roadshows as well as personalized technical and business coaching.
Tech4Eva is accepting applications from start-ups for the 2021 Program from April-December. All applications will be reviewed by the selection committee and you will hear back from us by end of March whether you have been selected or not.
All start-ups or projects developing innovative solutions to foster women's health are welcome to apply to this program. Priority will be given to those start-ups that:
- Are tech driven.
- Demonstrate growth potential and traction to customers.
- Have a product / service that is ready to be commercialized.
- Are looking for international development and further fundraising.
- Are in the field of Femtech: Pregnancy & post-partum – wellness – period health – fertility & infertility – menopause – mental health – family life - prevention - treatment - care
- Have a strong team.
- Are committed to attend diligently all the program activities (1-2 senior team members).
- Have a female and/or male founders.
ELIGIBLE Innovation Project
The program will also accept a limited number of promising start-up projects in Femtech that have not yet incorporated or innovation project team from corporates, as associated members of the program, where business training and mentorship will be offered.
Visit FAQ: https://tech4eva.ch/#faq
Application form: https://www.tech4eva.ch/registration
Deadline: March 31, 2021