[ VELUX STIFTUNG | Research grants ]
- is relevant beyond the borders of a single discipline,
- can accelerate research by removing bottlenecks,
- enables implementation of research and
- whose results will be promoted and/or implemented inside and outside academia.
Who can apply
- Both individual researchers and research groups.
- The main applicant (e.g. professor, group leader) must be a permanent employee of a university or other permanent research entity.
- Non-permanent employees are welcome to apply as co-applicants.
Duration: 1-4 years
Funding: approx. CHF 50-100’000 per year covering
- Research staff costs (salaries, doctoral students, teaching replacement).
- Associated research costs (e.g. consumables, conference, travel, publication).
- Equipment costs may be included if duly justified.
- Does NOT cover overheads nor social insurances.
Deadline: 15 May 2019
Contact Research Office by 5 May 2019 to obtain the Institutional Letter of Support.
Submit the application form, CVs (max.3pp.) and list of publications (up to 10) in a single PDF to email@example.com.
For more information, have a look at the application guidelines and at the standard agreement for conditions related to the commercial use of grant-related IP and patents.