Deadline Inscription Changemakers 2022
EPFL Changemakers is a 10-week program for students ready to embark on a great learning journey, boost their innovation and entrepreneurial skills, reflect on their impact, and turn their idea into a real-life project.
As part of the Changemakers program, you will be exposed to new ways of thinking, you will challenge yourself, access expertise and insightful resources, as well as learn from your peers. Developing an entrepreneurial project will help you develop a new mindset, where creativity and problem-solving are at the core of how you work and approach the world.
During Changemakers, you will:
- Develop key skills and competencies that will be valuable throughout your career
- Build your early-stage idea into a project or future startup
- Join a community of like-minded people with whom you will share your journey
- Meet experts, entrepreneurs and be supported by coaches along the way
Your progress and success will depend on your own motivation and commitment. We look beyond performance on paper and instead focus on your capacity to bring forward exciting projects!
The next Changemakers edition will take place from October to December 2022.
Application deadline: September 30th, 2022 at midnight.
Apply for Changemakers (fall semester 2022)
Where: EPFL, The Station
- 7 October (afternoon) – Bootcamp day 1
- 8 October (full day) – Bootcamp day 2
- October 11, 18, 25 5:00-7:30 PM – Workshops
- November 3, 8, 15, 22, 29 5:00-7:30 PM – Workshops
- November date tbd – 1/2 day leadership workshop
- December 6, 15 5:00-7:30 PM – Workshops
- 15 December 5:00-7:30 PM – Award Ceremony