[Film-Discussion] "War and Games" : new technologies and their military impact.
War is presented to us as a space of lawlessness and pure violence: Ingénieurs du Monde invites you to an evening of reflection on the problematic related to the current technological mutations and their military impacts. With Karin Jurschick's film and a panel of experts we will explore the ethical and legal issues raised by the military use of drones, robots and artificial intelligence.
- Knut Dörmann, Head of the ICRC Legal Division
- Anja Kaspersen, Director of the UN Office for Disarmament Affairs in Geneva (UNODA)
- Alexandre Vautravers, expert in security issues, research associate at the Global Studies Institute (GSI), UNIGE
- Robert West, assistant professor at EPFL, data analysis specialist and director of the Data Science Lab
- Yohan Ariffin, Lecturer at the Institute of Political, Historical and International Studies, University of Lausanne
The discussion will be preceded by the screening of Karin Jurschick's movie War and Games.
Event presented by FIFDH and Ingénieurs du Monde.
Accessibility General public