[ Fondation Pierre Mercier pour la Science | Research Funding ]
Fondation Pierre Mercier pour la Science supports:
- Original scientific basic, applied or clinical biomedical research;
- Projects aiming at remedying the imbalance caused by industrialization on ecology and health.
- Preference is given to projects with applications in the short and medium term.
- Research must be conducted for the most part in Switzerland.
Who can apply: researchers (e.g. PATT, SNSF-funded Professors, Adjunct Professors) whose career as leaders of a research group would be boosted by the Foundation’s support.
Who cannot apply:
- PhD students
- Postdoctoral researchers
- Well-established researchers
Funding & Duration: up to CHF 150'000-250’000 for to 2-3 years.
Internal Deadline: 21 May and 21 November (every year)
Submit your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the Letter of Institutional Support (compulsory)
Call Deadline: 1 June and 1 December (every year)
Submit your application in a single PDF to email@example.com
The Application must include:
- Motivation letter, explaining your position in the research group.
- CV (incl. date of birth)
- Scientific part
- Description of the work environment (e.g. team, laboratory, equipment and infrastructure)
- Institutional Letter of Support confirming your employment relationship with EPFL
For more information and application: Please have a look at the call website.