[ JOINT CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST 2020: DIGITAL PLATFORM PROVIDERS FOR ENERDIGIT PROJECTS ]
The European Joint Programming Platform ERA-Net Smart Energy Systems (JPP ERA- Net SES) launched a Call for Expression of Interest 2020 for Digital Platform Providers (DPPs).
The overall objective of JPP ERA-Net SES is to support transnational research and innovation activities for building a sustainable energy society. In autumn 2020, JPP ERA-Net SES plans to launch its new focus area "EnerDigit” in close cooperation with Mission Innovation. With this new outline and a call for research, development and demonstration (RDD) projects, it aims at building bridges in the entire innovation chain. Partners from the ICT domain, business development and governmental institutions, start-ups and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) as well as financers and funders will be involved. To that end, a broad activation and matchmaking process will be launched.
This call for Expression of Interest addresses DPPs as partners for RDD projects. It seeks for ICT partners that offer technologies and services or parts of solutions that help building intelligent energy systems, potentially linking to other digital ecosystems. Such DPPs shall provide hardware, software and/or knowledge for RDD projects funded in the framework of JPP ERA-Net SES.
Benefits for Partners of the DPP Program
- high visibility via an engaging description of their value proposition on the JPP ERA-Net SES website
- exclusive matchmaking offerings
- early and exclusive access to projects and their results (even without being a project partner)
- opportunities to participate in the framing of key messages and recommendations of the initiative
Applicants need to fulfil the following criteria:
- offer a solution on the market or with very high technology and market readiness level (TRL>=8, MRL>=8)
- provide well defined interfaces (API) to access the building blocks of the digital platform
- offer support to multiple JPP ERA-Net SES projects for the deployment of their developed solutions
- share information about experiences in existing implementation ecosystems
- e.g. living lab, medium or large-scale trial sites
- cooperate with the JPP ERA-Net SES coordination and call management
Note: There is another Call for Expressions of Interest for Transnational Validation Network open simultaneously with this call. An entity can participate in both calls and take both roles, i.e., partner in the Validation Network and listed Digital Platform Provider, if the qualification criteria for both are met.
Advisory period: 4 - 25 June 2020
Webinars with Q&A session: 16, 18 and 23 June 2020. More information and registration here.
Deadline for submission of Expression of Interest: 30 June 2020, 16:00 (CET)
Submission of Expressions of Interest
Use this online form.
For further information and advice, please have a look at the call webpage, call Document or contact [email protected].