[ M-ERA.NET Transnational Call 2019 | Research funding ]
M-ERA.NET is an EU funded network which has been established in 2012 to support and increase the coordination of European research and innovation programmes and related funding in materials science and engineering. The M-ERA.NET Transnational Call 2019 includes more than 30 European and international funding organisations. International partnerships exist with Brazil (São Paulo), Russia, South Africa and Taiwan.
The call includes the following key topics:
- Modeling for materials engineering and processing
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
The transnational process of submitting applications comprises two steps – submitting a pre-proposal and subsequently submitting a full proposal. At national level, the process only has one step and a pre-proposal does not need to be submitted. The following submission deadlines apply:
Transnational submission deadline
M-ERA.NET pre-proposal: 18 June 2019 at 12 p.m. CET
N.B.: A funding application must also be submitted to Innosuisse in addition to the transnational pre-proposal.
Switzerland - national submission deadline::
Innosuisse funding applications must be submitted by no later than 29 July 2019 at 5 p.m. CET.
Invitations for the second stage are expected to be sent out in September 2019 by M-ERA.NET.
Call documents and instructions:
- Important information for Swiss applicants (PDF, 152 kB, 20.03.2019)
- Call flyer
- Guide for proposers
- Mandatory pre-proposal form
- Mandatory Full-Proposal form and mandatory annex 1 to Full-Proposal form will be available after Pre-Proposal phase in September 2019
For Swiss participants: prior to decide to participate, Innosuisse kindly requests to contact them:
Tel: +41 58 466 77 03
Email: [email protected]
Accessibility: General public