Conferences - Seminars
PEE102: Draw PCB Schematics
By Raffael Tschui from Octanis Instruments.
Electrical Engineer MSc EPFL.
In this workshop, we will not only teach you how to use a PCB schematics tool, but also how you actually compose a circuit. We go through the entire process from having functional requirements to sourcing components and designing a circuit that actually works. Which parts are crucial to include, what about decoupling capacitors, pull-up resistors and test points? Learn about pitfalls and best practices during our years of experience in PCB design.
Bring your own laptop (Win/Mac/Linux)!
- Draw proper circuit schematics in KiCAD
- Find crucial information in datasheets and transfer them to the schematics
- Get familiar with the most common circuit elements and interfaces
- Best practices for later debugging and production
- Component sourcing, bill of material (BOM)
Organization Octanis Association (octanis.org)
Accessibility General public
Admittance Registration required