[ Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation | Project funding ]
In 2006, Prince Albert II of Monaco established the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation to address our planet's alarming environmental situation. The Foundation is dedicated to the protection of the environment and the promotion of sustainable development on a global scale. It promotes initiatives of public and private organizations, in the fields of research and studies, technological innovation and socially-aware practices.
- The Foundation supports research projects, technological innovations and field projects involving the populations concerned by one of the following topics: climate change, energy, biodiversity, access to water or the fight against desertification.
- The project must concern one of the following geographical areas: the countries of the Mediterranean Basin, the Polar Regions or the Least Developed Countries (LDCs according to the United Nations).
- The Foundation does not support projects of a purely commercial nature.
Who can apply:
- The main applicant must guarantee the technical and financial feasibility of the project.
- The Foundation does not support projects managed by only one person.
Funding and duration: No upper or lower limit.
- Eligible costs: Personnel (incl. PI’s salary) and project-related costs up to 50% of the total budget for the proposed project and period. Does not cover overheads.
Deadline: July 3, 2020
For further information, please have a look at the call webpage and supported projects.