[ Robert Bosch Stiftung - Science Communication for Society – Coronavirus and Beyond | Research funding ]
The Robert Bosch Stiftung has launched a call for proposals to support project ideas that contribute to science-based communication about coronavirus and beyond aimed at people with little scientific knowledge.
Examples of eligible projects:
- Fact checking on social media
- Producing information aimed at specific target audiences
- Research and contributions on topics not focusing on medicine and epidemiology
- Explanations of scientific methods and principles for the general public, particularly non-academic target groups
- Translations of science-based health information into simple language or foreign languages
- (Virtual) discussion formats
A total of €150,000 is available for this call.
Who can apply: applications from individuals or organizations from German-speaking countries, including Switzerland, are accepted.
This call for submissions is primarily aimed at:
- Non-profit organizations that offer science communication
- Freelance science journalists and media representatives
- Professional associations of science journalists
- Think tanks
- YouTubers and other influencers
- Communication agencies
- Those working in the creative, care, health, education, and other industries.
Rolling call until 31 May 2021.
For further information, please have a look at the call webpage.