SNSF Ambizione - Call 2023
|Category||Call for proposal|
- The Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) awards Ambizione grants to outstanding postdoctoral researchers who intend to pursue a scientific or an academic career at a Swiss research institution. The purpose of the Ambizione grant is to help researchers build their scientific profile and become scientifically self-reliant at an early stage with an independent research project. Ambizione grants are open to researchers from all disciplines.
- Eligibility: 1-4 years after doctoral exam + min. 1 year of postdoctoral research; Professors in permanent or temporary employment, with or without tenure track, are not eligible.
- Funding: max. CHF 400K for max. 4 years + applicant's salary.
The SNSF requires a commitment letter from the host institution.
- Identify a host professor who is ready to support and host you for the entire duration of the project;
- Contact your host institute and school to inquire about their internal deadlines and requirements;
- Submit a pre-application to the EPFL Research Office.
- Create an account now on mySNF.
- The application form will be available on August 2.
- Launch: 2 August 2023
- Deadline: 1 November 2023 at 17:00 Swiss local time
- Earliest start: 1 September 2024
- Latest start: 1 September 2025
- You can find all the updated documentation in the EPFL Toolkit
- Register for the EPFL Applicant Workshop.
- Grant Writing services offered on a first-come-first-served basis.