[SNSF Consolidator Grants 2023 | Research Funding]
|Category||Call for proposal|
The SNSF Consolidator Grants replace the ERC Consolidator Grants.
Call opening: July 3, 2023
Pre-registration: September 15, 2023 at 17:00
Deadline: October 16, 2023 at 17:00
Applicants have shown research independence and have produced several important contributions to science. They want to conduct groundbreaking and ambitious research in Switzerland.
- Funding: Up to CHF 1.75 mio. + CHF 0.87 mio. (additional funding for specific cost categories) for a period of 5 years.
- Eligibility: 7 to 12 years after obtaining the PhD, counting from October 16, 2023.
- Evaluation criteria: Scientific quality of the research project and applicant’s track record
Submission & support
- Create an account now on mySNF! It might take some time.
- Check the SNSF CoG toolkit for instructions and support documents.
- Contact [email protected] for the mandatory EPFL commitment letter until October 2, 2023.
- EPFL Research Office organizes an Information event via on Wednesday August 23, 2023, from 11h30 to 13h00, you can register here.
- For proposal writing services, please contact [email protected]
- Contact [email protected] for any question