[ SNSF Starting Grant | Research funding ]
The SNSF Starting Grants replace Eccellenza and ERC StG.
This grant allows outstanding researchers to lead an independent research project in any disciplines and a team of researchers in CH.
- Funding: Max. CHF 1.8M for max. 5 years (including applicant's salary, if applicable).
- Eligibility: 3 to 8 years of scientific activity after the doctoral exam.
- Do you hold a professorship position?
- Yes: to obtain the General Confirmation Letter, submit draft application and detailed confirmation letter (template in the Toolkit) signed by Institute Director to [email protected], indicating your commitment time to the project (min. 50%).
- No: to obtain the General Confirmation Letter, follow the internal process put in place for Eccellenza and ERC StG (ref. EPFL Toolkit). Should you be awarded an SNSF StG and be appointed by the ETH-Board, you will receive the title of assistant professor (non tenure track).
- Go to mySNF - note that creating an account may take a few days.
- Register for the EPFL Applicant Workshop to be held on December 15 at 12:00.