Teaching Toolkit for EXERCISES
This interactive one-day workshop for doctoral assistants and post-docs targets the development of skills to manage classroom interactions and to design exercises to maximize student learning (including for remote teaching).
By focusing on EXERCISES, this workshop will develop your ability to:
- Help students to analyse problems in order to be better at solving them
- Get students to think for themselves, instead of waiting for an answer
- Manage your relationship with a class and avoid disruptions
- Design exercises to promote the development of a high level of competence
- Develop students’ quantitative problem solving skills
Note: This workshop is independent but complementary to the other 3 in the series (Labs, Projects and Presenting). You are welcome to attend as many as you like, in any order you like.
- General public
- Registration required
- This event is internal
- Siara Isaac