[ Velux Stiftung Research Grants | Research funding ]
- is relevant beyond the borders of a single discipline,
- can accelerate research by removing bottlenecks,
- enables implementation of research and
- whose results will be promoted and/or implemented inside and outside academia.
Who can apply
- Both individual researchers and research groups.
- The main applicant (e.g. professor, group leader) must be a permanent employee of a university or other permanent research entity.
- Non-permanent employees are welcome to apply as co-applicants.
Duration: 1-4 years
Funding: approx. CHF 50-100’000 per year covering
- Research staff costs (salaries, doctoral students, teaching replacement).
- Associated research costs (e.g. consumables, conference, travel, publication).
- Equipment costs may be included if duly justified.
- Does NOT cover overheads nor social insurances.
Contact Research Office by 23 April 2019 to obtain the Institutional Letter of Support.
Submit the application form, CVs (max.3pp.) and list of publications (up to 10) in a single PDF to [email protected].
For more information, have a look at the application guidelines and at the standard agreement for conditions related to the commercial use of grant-related IP and patents.