[Fondation Dalle Molle – Quality of life Prize | Research funding ]
The 9th edition of the Dalle Molle Foundation “Quality of life” prize will award two CHF 10’000 prizes to ongoing research projects focusing on data processing and the new technologies and aiming at facilitating access to information in order to improve the quality of life and of the environment, and facilitate social interactions.
The research may focus on problems associated with science, social sciences, humanities, sustainable development, culture or information technologies and communication.
Highlight the potential interdisciplinarity of the project (if applicable).
- Only ongoing research projects based in Switzerland or Italy are eligible.
- The research prize must be used to improve the research project in Switzerland or Italy.
- Public or private funding bodies must have recognized the scientific quality of the project.
- Must lead to a solution or significant progress within 2-5 years.
- The competition is open to individuals from all professional backgrounds, all ages and all disciplines.
Funding: CHF 10’000 for costs related to the improvement of the awarded research project.
Deadline: 30 April 2019
Evaluation by the Jury
Decision by the Board of Foundation: 15 July 2019
Application: prepare your application (max. 2500 words) in English or one of the Swiss national languages, follow the foundation’s regulations and submit it to email@example.com.
For more information, have a look at the call website, the call document and past laureates.