Journée Georges de Rham
The Journée Georges de Rham has been introduced in 1991 by the Troisième Cycle Romand de mathématiques. Since then, it is organized each year during the Spring semester by the mathematics departments of EPFL and of the University of Geneva, and it features two speakers of international fame. The Journée de Rham aims at presenting current developments in mathematics, as well as at stimulating interactions amongst researchers in mathematics and related fields.
2023 Edition: Wednesday 7 June 2023
The next Journée Goerges de Rham will take place on Wednesday 7 June 2023, 15h30-18h00, in room BCH 2201 in the EPFL Campus. Followed by an Aperitif at the Bernoulli Center.
- Christopher Skinner, Princeton University
"De Rham theory, L-values, and non-split extensions"
- Allan Sly Princeton University
"Transience for the interchange process in dimension 5"
- 15.20-15.30pm: Introduction by Prof. Emmanuel Abbé (room BCH 2201)
- 15:30 – 16:30: First talk
- 16:30 – 16:45: Coffee break
- 16:45 – 17:45: Second talk
- 17:45 Transfer to Bernoulli Center
- 18:00 Apéritif (at the Bernoulli Center)
- General public
- Registration required