The SNSF Consolidator Grants replace the ERC Consolidator Grants.
The call will be launched on March 1, 2022
Pre-registration: May 1, 2022 at 17:00
Deadline: June 1, 2022 at 17:00
Applicants have shown research independence and have produced several important contributions to science. They want to conduct groundbreaking and ambitious research in Switzerland.
- Funding: Up to CHF 1.75 mio. + CHF 0.87 mio. (additional funding for specific cost categories) for a period of 5 years.
- Eligibility: 7 to 12 years after obtaining the PhD, counting from June 1, 2022.
- Evaluation criteria: Scientific quality of the research project and applicant’s track record
How to apply
- Create an account now on mySNF
- The application form will be available on March 1
- Contact [email protected] for the mandatory EPFL commitment letter
Keep yourself informed: