Academia-Industry Training India Camp 2018
The AIT programme aims to support scientists in transforming their high-level applied research into market application and discovering their entrepreneurial potential. By connecting scientists from top institutions in Switzerland and India, the program promotes an international network and enables access to one of the most promising markets and intellectual capitals in applied research.
Open to high-level and carefully selected researchers: Master, PhD, Postdocs and researchers of Swiss Universities, Universities of Applied Science and research institutes or centres of technological excellence with research track record working on a non-profit basis (cf. LERI Art. 15 for details) - seeking to explore the successful market application of their high-level applied research.
Being selected for this program offers researchers a unique opportunity to:
- Boost the recognition of your innovation
- Connect to high-level researchers in their field from Switzerland, India
- Develop a better understanding of the industry environment and establish connections and first partnerships in the untapped Indian/Brazilian markets.
- Access a wide network of peers, mentors and industry experts and acquire tools and skills to analyze the application of their research.
- Improve market application by validating their ideas with peers, experts and potential customers.
- Engage with researchers and entrepreneurs with a similar background to learn how they transformed their research into a high-quality and high-potential market product and learn about their business practices.
- Become pioneers of an Indian- Swiss applied researcher’s community.
Accessibility General public