IMAGINE IF! Swiss Finals
|Date and time||23.06.2021 – 18:00 › 20:30|
|Speaker||Ludovic Serex, PhD, COO and co-founder of Neurosoft Bioelectronics|
|Category||Conferences - Seminars|
The IMAGINE IF! Swiss Finals will take place on June 23rd at 18h00. Selected start-ups will pitch in front of a jury panel of experts in the fields of entrepreneurship, medtech and cleantech. The audience will also take part and vote for their favourite project for a suprise prize!
Meet the judges:
- Ricardo Gago, MBA (Venturelab): Ricardo recently joined the Venture Kick team as Program Manager, after several years gaining experience in portfolio management and business development at Nestlé and the World Road Transport Organisation. He now handles the Venture Kick jury sessions and Kickers Camps to offer support to innovative Swiss startups.
- Nasri Nahas, MBA (Biopôle): Nasri is the Chief Executive Officer of Biopôle SA, relying on his experience as both scientist and manager to successfully lead a thriving community of life science entrepreneurs and researchers. Biopôle’s campus hosts over 90 companies innovating in the fields of oncology, immunology, personalized medicine, and others.
- Aniello Pollio (MSC and ISUP): Aniello is currently IT Senior Director, fostering technology and innovation at MSC (Mediterranean Shipping Company). In collaboration with the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Geneva, he spearheads the International Start-Up Award (ISUP), aiming to gather international startups to showcase their work and meet investors.
- Maximilian Grimm (Kantonsspital Baden): Maximilian is currently in charge of the Health Innovation Hub at Kantonsspital Baden, and collaborates with researchers and startups to implement the best technologies for healthcare. Maximilian focuses on innovation, AI in healthcare and social entrepreneurship.
- Bahaa Roustom, MBA (CSEM): Bahaa is Head of Business Development at the Swiss Center for Electronics and Microtechnology (CSEM) in Neuchâtel. After working as a researcher at EPFL, he pivoted to business, obtained an MBA and occupied positions at Swatch and Hilford before joining CSEM.
- Laurent Horvath, MBA (BlueArk/Altis): Laurent is the Innovation Manager at BlueArk, an innovation hub aiming to facilitate the development of innovative solutions in the domains of water and energy. He has deep knowledge especially in the fields of energy efficiency, clean energy, water and innovation.
- Laura Penn, PhD (The Leadership Speaking School): Laura is the founder of the Leadership Speaking School, based in Geneva, and dedicates her time to empower leaders and changemakers to deliver impactful messages. She obtained a PhD in biology and occupied several leadership positions related to communication, public advocacy and education.
Here are the exclusive prizes:
- The top healthcare start-up will win the pass for the Global Competition of IMAGINE IF! : international mentorship, personalized pitching coach by Dr. Laura Penn from The Leadership Speaking School and opporutinty to pitch in front of investors.
- The top start-ups will win 3'000.-CHF in non-dilutive funding and a direct pass for the International Start-up Award organized by the Italian Chamber of Commerce for Switzerland.
- The top cleantech start-up will win free access to the Swissnex Boston network Founders Coalition and 3-hour consultation at CleantechAlps, the western Switzerland cleantech cluster.
- One healthcare start-up will be selected by the CEO of Biopôle, Nasri Nahas, for free access to one laboratory bench, fully equipped with access to shared specialized labs for a period of 3 months.