INSIGHTS REVIEW from the World Energy Congress 2019
The World Energy Congress, which is the world’s largest and most influential energy event covering all aspects of the energy agenda, is scheduled this September in Abu Dhabi.
The Swiss delegation will present to you key insights and developments from the Congress. The agenda will cover global developments and their implications onto Switzerland.
The following representatives will share their views:
- Daniela Decurtins, Director Gazenergie
- Kurt Rohrbach, President of the World Energy Council Switzerland
- René Bautz, Chairman of the Global Gas Centre
- Dr. Tom Kober, Leader of the Energy Economics Group at Paul-Scherrer-Institute
- Benjamin Teufel, WEC co-ordinator and Sector Leader Energy, Mining & Metals at EY
- Informed public
- Registration required
- World Energy Council Switzerland, WEC