Love Data Week 2021 at EPFL
Take part in the 2021 edition of the Love Data Week (February 8th to 12th), an international event that aims to celebrate good Research Data Management (RDM) practices among research communities. For four years now, the EPFL Library has been taking part in this initiative. This year, the Library’s Research Data team prepared a 100% online agenda including talks with special guests from EPFL, MIT and Georgetown University, training sessions and special Zoom backgrounds to download and use.
- Monday, Feb. 8 | 2PM-3PM | Zoom Q&A
Data Archiving Day
Official launch and online presentation of ACOUA, the new EPFL data preservation service
- Tuesday, Feb. 9 | 1PM-4PM
Data Training Day
Online training "Optimizing your research data management" | Fully booked, join the waiting list
- Wednesday, Feb. 10 | 11AM-12AM / 2PM-3PM | Zoom Q&A
Data Policy Day
• Online discussion on Open Science indicators: What is it? What is needed at EPFL? What can you do about it? (with Charlotte Weil, Dr. Miriam Braskova, Dr. Gilles Dubochet, and Brad Fetter)
- Thursday, Feb. 11 | 2PM-3PM | Zoom Q&A
Data Talk Day
What about data practices in other institutions? Live interviews with Dr. Jonathan Cottet (MIT) and Prof. Emanuela del Gado (Georgetown University)
- Friday, Feb. 12 | 11AM-12:30PM
Data Community Day
Next week, the EPFL Data Champions will get all together for the 5th time. Take a look at the EPFL DC webpage if you want to know more or join the online meeting.
Previous editions: 2018, 2019, 2020.
- Informed public
- EPFL Library